Starting from 20 June 2016, all visitor visa applicants are required to submit a medical insurance policy that is valid in the Kingdom and covers medical conditions, emergency health conditions, and air medical repatriation. Without the Medical insurance, Embassy will not approve any visa application for processing and this transaction is part of the visa application (Authorize agents will assist the applicant in obtaining insurance)
- The visa is issued at the discretion of the Embassy and they may ask for additional documents.
- The processing of the visas will be conducted according to the order in which it is received at the embassy. We strongly advise that you submit your application well ahead of your departure date.
- The Embassy of KSA in Ottawa can issue visas that allow travelers to enter KSA by air exclusively. Please ensure that your entry airport is the closest to your sponsor’s location, the Embassy has advised that no ticket should be purchased before the issuing of the visa. A simple printout of the itinerary is required.
- The embassy does not accept incomplete applications. Thus, it is ESSENTIAL that you meet all requirements listed for the type of visa being applied for prior to submission.
- The visa authorization/ letter of invitation from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs are valid for 3 months from the date of issue unless specified otherwise.
- The visa from the embassy is valid for 3 months from date of issue unless otherwise specified in the visa.
- The validity of stay or the period of stay starts every time from the traveler’s entry date to KSA.
- The embassy will not issue you a visa if your passport has already a valid visa.
- COMMERCIAL VISIT VISA WITH LETTER OF INVITATION AND AUTHORIZATION
- EXIT RE ENTRY VISA WITH A VALID IQAMA
- FAMILY VISIT VISA
- GOV VISA ESCORT VISA PERSONAL VISIT VISA
- RESIDENCY FOR NEW BORN
- RESIDENT VISA FOR IQAMA
- WORK VISA FOR IQAMA
- WORKING VISIT VISA WITH LETTER OF INVITATION AND AUTHORIZATION
- Documents for pet
- AUTHENTICATION OF EDUCATION DOCUMENTS FROM SAUDI CULTURAL BUREAU ,OTTAWA
- LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS FROM SAUDI EMBASSY, OTTAWA